History/General Info: Chimelong Paradise opened its doors in 2006 to rave reviews. The park debuted with five roller coasters and some world class rides and shows, including the worlds’ largest water stunt show, a roller coaster that ties the record for the most inversions on a roller coaster, the only motorbike coaster in Asia, the worlds’ largest Giant Frisbee ride, and the worlds’ largest dive coaster. These are just several of the 70 rides and attractions that Chimelong Paradise has within their gates. The park is just a part of an impressive portfolio held by Chime-Long Group, a company that also operates the Chimelong Water Park, Xiangjiang Safari Park, and a handful of other entertainment destinations in China. The park itself has seven themed lands: Happy Kingdom, Screaming Zone, Whirl Wind Land, Happy Water World, Performance Plaza Central, Adventure Land, and White Tiger Street. Chimelong Paradise is also considered to be the first AAAAA attraction in China, and the only one in the Guanghzou area.
- 10 Inversion Roller Coaster (Intamin looping)
- Family Gravity Coaster (Zamperla family)
- Half Pipe (Intamin half pipe coaster)
- Motorbike Launch Coaster (Vekoma motorbike)
- Twister Coaster (Golden Horse spinning coaster)
- Vertical Coaster (B&M dive machine)
Other Major Attractions:
- Canoe River (raft ride)
- Giant Frisbee (giant frisbee)
- Action Arena – World’s Largest Stunt Show (show)
- 2010: Five new Mack rides.